Monday, March 7, 2011

What A Shame Afternoon

Me: Be my boyfriend :)

Him: What?!

Just asked him to be my boyfriend.
Sounds weird and ridiculous, isn't it?
But believe me, this is how our relationship works.
With honestly.
Feel free to say everything.
Say everything that we want to share or ask.
What a comfortable relationship.

If I have to say, actually I hate him.
Yeah, he's the most man that I don't want to see in my class.
I hate how he speaks there.
How full lecturer's attention for him.
How many girls surrounded him (I already handle this one ;p)
How easy he gets an A score.
How busy he is.
How busy he is, so it takes time to text me.
How busy he is, so I just have a little time to speak with him.
I also hate the way he act when I forget to reply his text.
I will never stop hate him to said that I have to move on.
What I hate the most and never ever forget or forgiven is how can he make me asked him to be my boyfriend!!

But I asked it because I like him, I care about him.
I like when he gave me so many advice yet I'm not sure I gonna take it ;)
When he drives me home.
When he says that he cares about me too.
When his name flash up on my phone.
When we talk on the phone all night long.
When he talks many things, it's good to know that someone trust you to hear their story or even secret.
Then of course I like the way he stole my heart.

He haven't gave me the answer yet, which is unnecessary because I already know what he would say.
We gonna talk a lot tomorrow, I hope.

What about another 'him' that I had mention long time ago?
I don't know.
Really don't know.
Because when I wake up every morning, he's not the first thing on my mind anymore.

As you read this, I am staring on my phone, waiting that name will be shows up as quickly as possible and give me a response :D

No comments:

Post a Comment